Hours & Location
We are located at 3840 Washington Street, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
|Monday:||9:00am – 5:00pm|
|Tuesday:||12:00pm – 8:00pm|
|Wednesday:||9:00am – 5:00pm|
|Thursday:||12:00pm – 8:00pm|
|Friday:||9:00am – 12:00pm|
|Saturday:||9:00am – 4:00pm|
*Our Tuesday and Thursday hours are sometimes extended to accommodate our surgical patients.
For updated information on storm closings, power/phone outages, and special holiday hour announcements, please check our Facebook page or call us prior to visiting. Click for Emergency Veterinary Care information.
|New Years Day:||January 1||CLOSED|
|Memorial Day:||Last Monday of May||CLOSED|
|July 4th:||July 4||CLOSED|
|Labor Day:||1st Monday in Sept||CLOSED|
|Thanksgiving Day:||4th Thursday in Nov||CLOSED|
|Christmas Day:||December 25||CLOSED|
Directions to The Boston Cat Hospital
From the Boston area:
- Take Riverway to Jamaica Way.
- Riverway becomes Jamaica Way. (1.5 miles)
- Jamaicaway becomes Arborway. (0.4 miles)
- Enter roundabout and continue straight onto RT-203 E/ Arborway.
- Enter next roundabout and take the 2nd exit to continue in RT-203 E Arborway. The Arnold Arboretum will be on your right. (0.6 miles)
- Take the first ramp after the Arboretum. If you go over the bridge you have gone too far. (0.2 miles)
- At the end of the ramp turn right onto Washington St. (0.04 miles)
- Go through the first set of lights. The Forest Hills station will be on your left.
- Go through the second set of lights. (Ukraine Way)
- 3840 Washington St. is the first building on the left.
The Boston Cat Hospital is just past Ukraine Way opposite the Harvest CoOp.
Park on the street or in parking lot adjacent to the hospital entrance.